- This event has passed.
February 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
At the next session of the FSA Caucus on Applied Research & Advanced Studies (CARAS) we will be hosting a “show & tell” open house about funding for research activities. Lunch will be provided. If you haven’t RSVP’d please email today so we can adjust the catering order.
Stations will include tables for:
- CARAS Information – Shannon Kelly
- Federal Funding (e.g. CRC, NSERC, SSHRC, etc.) – Stefan Joseph
- Institute Research Funds (IRF) – Joe Boyd
- International Mobility Funds – Tracy Wang
- Library resources (institute research repository, etc.) – Ana Maria Ferinho, Elizabeth Padilla
- LTC and PD Funding – LTF, IEG, Trek, PD, etc. – Cathy Griffin
- Open Education Working Group – Lin Brander
- Research Dean’s Q&A – Kim Dotto
Not a member of CARAS? Are you an FSA member engaged in, or interested in, research and advanced studies? Join today!