This year’s AGM is a meeting and a celebration of 50 years of the FSA!
The agenda will include:
- A special welcome from Alf Dumont, BCIT’s Aboriginal Services’ Elder in Residence
- Reports from our Treasurer, President & Executive Director
- A special motion: That MNP LLP be appointed as the auditor for the 2014-15 fiscal year
- Special guest speaker: 1st FSA Distinguished Alumni Award recipient – Thomas Abbuhl
- Highlight: FSA Lightbulbs
Members who are unable to attend in-person can watch remotely via live stream. Login and password information was emailed to members on October 15th. Please contact the FSA if you did not receive the email.