FSA Tech Rep Meeting
April 8 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
This meeting will be held online using Zoom due to COVID-19. Tech Reps were sent a calendar invitation with the Zoom details.
- Welcome, opening remarks
- President’s Report & Bargaining Update
- Addressing pre-submitted questions
- Open session / questions & comments
Online Protocols for Tech Rep Meeting
This won’t be smooth. It might be messy. Be patient and work with us. Be respectful. Thank you!
- Two ways you might be connecting – computer or phone
- We encourage computer if possible so that you can utilize the platform tools for participating
- If you are using the Zoom platform, we have enabled tools that provide opportunities to participate without speaking. E.g. thumbs up, clapping, etc.
- Privacy: Please do not take screen shots or copy the chat for sharing. This is not a public meeting.
- For computer users, we will auto-mute all of you.
- For phone users, please mute yourselves
- Please make sure you’re off mute if it is your turn to talk
- For computer users, there is a ‘raise hand’ function for you to use. Once the moderator adds you to the speakers list, they will ‘lower your hand’.
- For phone users, we will occasionally pause and ask for questions/comments from those using phones to dial in. Please say your name if you have a question and wait until identified to speak.
- The chat function will also be moderated for questions. It is also a great place for you to just share your ideas and thoughts with each other.
The FSA will be using the Zoom function allowing us to record the meeting only for the purposes of ensuring that we have captured the questions/comments for our notes. Speakers will not be identified in the notes and the recording will be deleted as soon as we complete our notes for the meeting. The notes and the slides will, as always, be posted in the Members Portal.