Agenda highlights include:
- Special Welcome / Indigenous Services Elder Alf Dumont
- Voting on the proposed 2018/19 budget
- Reports from the FSA Executive Director, President, and Treasurer
- Announcement of the FSA Distinguished Alumni Award recipient for 2018
- Member Presentation: Jamie Finley – Equity in a Nutshell
- FSA Members Panel: Getting to know ITS (the mystery behind the locked doors)
- Business Application Services: Peter Simon
- Client Services: Carolyn Goodall
- Strategic Practices: Hoby Chou
- Technical Infrastructure Services: Erik Arntsen
- Web Services: Tim Horsfall
We hope to see everyone in-person or online! A password for the live streaming will be provided the week of the meeting. We are also tentatively streaming the GM to DTC 682 – if you’d like to attend by joining folks at the DTC please contact Kyla Epstein.
ASL interpretation available as requested.