The FSA Distinguished Alumni Award (DAA) is a partnership with the BCIT’s Distinguished Alumni Awards. Each year the Alumni Association selects recipients from BCIT alumni who have demonstrated achievement/leadership to receive these awards. In 2014 the FSA began to partner with the Alumni Association to present an additional DAA to an FSA member who is an alumnus of BCIT and demonstrates excellence in their work at BCIT.
We hope that you will take the time to consider who among your colleagues may be eligible and deserving of this award and nominate them today (PDF)!
Timeline for the 2020 FSA DAA
- Nominations Open (January 22, 2020)
- Nominations Close (5pm, March 31, 2020) – Extended to 5pm, April 6, 2020
- Selection at FSA Board Meeting (April 15, 2020)
- Announcement of 2018 FSA DAA recipient (April 22, 2020 @ FSA General Meeting)
- Presentation of the award (BCIT event, Oct 2020)