Elections are happening for the FSA board of directors. In 2019 the following positions are up for election:
- One (1) Treasurer (2019-21 term)
- Five (5) Directors-at-Large (2019-21 term)
- Two (2) Directors, Associate Members (2019-21 term)
- Read the statements from the candidates for these positions.
- You can also watch videos of canadidate statements made at the March 6th all-candidates meeting or submitted following the meeting for those who couldn’t attend.
FSA Elections Conduct & Guidelines
2019 FSA Board Elections Timeline
- CLOSED / Formal Call for Nominations (Wed, Feb 6) – Nomination Form (PDF)
- CLOSED / Nominations Close (Wed, Feb 27, Noon)
- PAST DUE / Deadline: Candidate Statement Submissions (Wed, Feb 27, Noon)
- POSTED / Candidate Statements Posted to Website (Fri, Mar 1)
- COMPLETE / Notice to Membership of Candidates Seeking Positions (Fri, Mar 1)
- COMPLETE / All-Candidates Meeting (Wed, Mar 6)
- COMPLETE / All-Candidates Orientation (Wed, Mar 6)
- COMPLETE / Electronic Voting Begins (Tues, Mar 19, Noon)
- COMPLETE / Electronic Voting Ends (Tues, Apr 2, Noon)
- COMPLETE / Election Results Announced (Thurs, Apr 4, Noon)
Contact us with any questions you have!
The 2019 Chief Returning Officer is William Oching.Leave a reply →