FSA elections take place online which means that the current COVID-19 situation does not interfere with our election cycle.
Elections are coming up for the FSA board of directors. In 2021, the following positions are up for election:
- One (1) Treasurer (2021-23 term)
- Two (2) Directors, Associate Members (2021-23 term) – These are positions specifically for FSA members from Part-Time Studies (PTS)
- Five (5) Directors-at-Large (2021-23 term)
Interested in running? Visit the FSA board page on our website and read the suggested materials and watch for the official call for nominations on March 3, 2021
2021 FSA Board Elections Timeline
- Formal Call for Nominations (Wednesday, March 3) – Nomination Form (PDF)
- Information Session: Prospective Board Members (Friday, March 26, Noon-1pm, Online) – Email us for the Zoom link!
- Nominations Close (Tuesday, April 6, Noon)
- Deadline: Candidate Statement Submissions (Tuesday, April 6, Noon)
- Candidate Statements Posted to Website (Friday, April 9)
- Notice to Membership of Candidates Seeking Positions (Friday, April 9)
- All-Candidates Forum (Wednesday, April 14) – This will occur via Zoom immediately following the FSA Tech Rep meeting.
- All-Candidates Orientation (Date TBD) – This is only for candidates
- Electronic Voting Begins (Monday, April 12, Noon)
- Electronic Voting Ends (Monday, April 26, Noon)
- Election Results Announced (Wednesday, April 28)
Need More Information?
Contact us with any questions you have!
The 2021 Chief Returning Officer is Soizic Wadge.Leave a reply →