FSA elections take place online which means that the current COVID-19 situation does not interfere with our election cycle.
Elections are coming up for the FSA board of directors. In 2021, the following positions are up for election:
- One (1) Treasurer (2021-23 term)
- Two (2) Directors, Associate Members (2021-23 term) – These are positions specifically for FSA members from Part-Time Studies (PTS)
- Five (5) Directors-at-Large (2021-23 term)
Interested in running? Visit the FSA board page on our website and read the suggested materials and watch for the official call for nominations on March 3, 2021
2021 FSA Board Elections Timeline
- Formal Call for Nominations (Wednesday, March 3)
- Information Session: Prospective Board Members (Friday, March 26, Noon-1pm, Online) – Slides from the session posted here!
- Nominations Close (Tuesday, April 6, Noon) – Closed
- Deadline: Candidate Statement Submissions (Tuesday, April 6, Noon)
- Candidate Statements Posted to Website (Friday, April 9) – Read them here!
- Notice to Membership of Candidates Seeking Positions (Friday, April 9)
- All-Candidates Forum (4pm, Wednesday, April 14) – This is not required as all nominees are being acclaimed into their positions.
- All-Candidates Orientation – This is only for candidates. Date will be communicated directly.
- Electronic Voting Begins (Monday, April 12, Noon) – This is not required as all nominees are being acclaimed into their positions.
- Electronic Voting Ends (Monday, April 26, Noon) – This is not required as all nominees are being acclaimed into their positions.
- Election Results Announced (Wednesday, April 28) – Effectively the results have been determined due to the process of acclamation
Need More Information?
Contact us with any questions you have!
The 2021 Chief Returning Officer is Soizic Wadge.Leave a reply →