An FSA by-election is taking place for a Director-at-Large position on the FSA board of directors. The Director-at-Large will serve the remaining of the two (2) year term from June 1, 2019 until May 31, 2021.
- After the nominations close we will post candidate statements here.
- If there is more than one candidate for the position there will be an all-candidates meeting (see below).
FSA Elections Conduct & Guidelines
2019 FSA Board By-Election Timeline
- COMPLETE / Formal Call for Nominations (Wed, Oct 2) – Nomination Form (PDF)
- COMPLETE / Nominations Close (Wed, Oct 16, Noon)
- COMPLETE / Deadline: Candidate Statement Submissions (Wed, Oct 16, Noon)
- COMPLETE / Candidate Statements Posted to Website (Fri, Oct 18)
- COMPLETE / Notice to Membership of Candidates Seeking Positions (Fri, Oct 18)
- All-Candidates Meeting (Wed, Oct 23) – as part of the previously scheduled FSA AGM
- All-Candidates Orientation (Wed, Oct 23)
- Electronic Voting Begins (Mon, Nov 4, Noon)
- Electronic Voting Ends (Fri, Nov 15, Noon)
- Election Results Announced (Tues, Nov 19, Noon)
- Deadline for Request for a Recount (Thurs, Nov 21, Noon)
Contact us with any questions you have!
The 2019 Chief Returning Officer is William Oching.Leave a reply →