An FSA by-election is taking place for a Director-at-Large position on the FSA board of directors. The Director-at-Large will serve the remaining of the two (2) year term from June 1, 2019 until May 31, 2021.
- Nominations are now closed – read candidate statements here.
- An all-candidates meeting took place on Oct 23rd at the end of the FSA Annual General Meeting. Members can login to watch the video capture by following the link in the ‘Meeting minutes’ subpage of the Members Portal (login required). The all-candidates meeting starts at 1:15:59 of the video.
- Election results were announced via email to the membership on November 19th. Colin Jones was the elected candidate.
FSA Elections Conduct & Guidelines
2019 FSA Board By-Election Timeline
- COMPLETE / Formal Call for Nominations (Wed, Oct 2) – Nomination Form (PDF)
- COMPLETE / Nominations Close (Wed, Oct 16, Noon)
- COMPLETE / Deadline: Candidate Statement Submissions (Wed, Oct 16, Noon)
- COMPLETE / Candidate Statements Posted to Website (Fri, Oct 18)
- COMPLETE / Notice to Membership of Candidates Seeking Positions (Fri, Oct 18)
- COMPLETE / All-Candidates Meeting (Wed, Oct 23) – as part of the previously scheduled FSA AGM
- COMPLETE / All-Candidates Orientation (Wed, Oct 23)
- COMPLETE / Electronic Voting Begins (Mon, Nov 4, Noon)
- COMPLETE / Electronic Voting Ends (Fri, Nov 15, Noon)
- COMPLETE / Election Results Announced (Tues, Nov 19, Noon)
- Deadline for Request for a Recount (Thurs, Nov 21, Noon)
Contact us with any questions you have!
The 2019 Chief Returning Officer is William Oching.Leave a reply →