The FSA Board of Directors is responsible for setting, adopting, and amending policies for the organization. FSA policies guide the board and staff to make decisions and implement procedures that support and enhance our mission, vision, and values.
Every attempt is made to keep this page as current as possible. New policies or amended versions of policies will be posted as they are approved.
FSA Constitution & By-laws
Policies are regularly reviewed and updated. New versions will be posted as soon as they are available.
- 1.2.1 Conduct of Elections
- 1.5.1 FSA Member Appointments and Nominations to Committees
- 1.5.4 Board of Directors Meetings
- 1.5.10 Policy Development
- 1.5.11 Board Staff Liaison Officer Terms of Reference
- 2.1.1 Confidentiality of Grievances
- 2.1.6 Strike Policy
- 2.1.19 Extension of Right to Return to Bargaining Unit
- 2.2.1 Collective Agreement Committee and Bargaining Team Terms of Reference
- 2.3.1 Tech Rep Policy
- 2.3.4 Whistleblowing
- 2.3.5 The Loop and Social Media
- 2.4.5 Equity Policy
- 3.1.1 Donations
- 3.1.5 Financial Reporting, Reserves and Budgeting
- 3.1.6 Investment Policy
- 3.1.7 Reimbursement of Expenses
- FSA Expense Claim Form (PDF)
- 3.1.8 Disposal of Assets
- 3.1.10 Audit Committee Terms of Reference
- 3.1.11 Endorsements
- 3.2.2 Staff Bargaining
- 3.3.1 Bullying & Harassment Prevention Policy
- 3.3.2 Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Procedure – Suspended pending revision.
- 3.3.3 Records Retention Policy