- This event has passed.
April 22 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
This meeting will be held online using Zoom due to COVID-19. FSA members will receive a calendar invitation with the Zoom details.
- Land Acknowledgement
- President’s Report & Bargaining Update
- Motion to approve the proposed 2020/21 FSA operating budget
- Update on FSA business
- Open Forum
FSA 2020 Elections
Immediately following the official adjournment of the general meeting, we will be holding the All-Candidates forum for the FSA 2020 elections.
Online Protocols for General Meeting
This won’t be smooth. It might be messy. Be patient and work with us. Be respectful. Thank you!
- Two ways you might be connecting – computer or phone
- We encourage computer if possible so that you can utilize the platform tools for participating
- If you are using the Zoom platform, we have enabled tools that provide opportunities to participate without speaking. E.g. thumbs up, clapping, etc.
- Privacy: Please do not take screen shots or copy the chat for sharing. This is not a public meeting.
- For computer users, we will auto-mute all of you.
- For phone users, please mute yourselves
- Please make sure you’re off mute if it is your turn to talk
- For computer users, we will be using the Zoom poll function
- For phone users, we call for verbal ‘nay’ votes only
- For computer users, there is a ‘raise hand’ function for you to use. Once the moderator adds you to the speakers list, they will ‘lower your hand’.
- For phone users, we will occasionally pause and ask for questions/comments from those using phones to dial in. Please say your name if you have a question and wait until identified to speak.
- The chat function will also be moderated for questions. It is also a great place for you to just share your ideas and thoughts with each other.
The minutes and the slides will, as always, be posted in the Members Portal.